Further to a re-location and changes within the business structure, Oddy Hydraulics were originally looking for the redesign of a brochure, to use as sales support for their team – something which reflected the team, their capabilities and what they had to offer.
Given our background in hydraulics and engineering we were asked to go and have a chat with the team where it became apparent other areas of marketing should be considered as part of this. As a result we embarked on a number of projects with the new team involving:
- A refresh and development of a fully responsive website, which was much cleaner, easier to navigate and reflected the capabilities and ambition of the young team.
- Customer brochure and literature
- A new suite of team and branding photography
- Pitch documents and proposals (which helped the team secure millions of pounds of new business!)
- Social media support to key members of the team